These pages will be regularly updated with both CWWA conferences and relevant CFPs.
- Love Takes Risks: The Poetics of Contemporary Small-Press Fiction. University of East Anglia, 2 March 2019.
- Modernist Women Poets: Generations, Geographies and Genders for a Special Issue of The Humanities Journal at MDPI
- Contemporary Women’s Writing Association 2018 Conference. Northumbria University, 20-21 Sep 2018.
- Call for Proposals: Ludics & Laughter as Feminist Aesthetic: Angela Carter at Play. Deadline 1 May, 2018.
- Angela Carter and Japan Symposium. 30 June 2018 at the Julian Study Centre, University of East Anglia. You can download the programme here.
Past CWWA Conferences
- Legacies and Lifespans: Contemporary Women’s Writing in the 21st Century. University of Brighton. 17 October 2015.
- Contemporary Women’s Writing and Environments, RMIT, Monash and Deakin Universities, Melbourne, Australia, 3-5 July 2014.
- Contemporary Experimental Women’s Writing, University of Manchester, 12-13 October 2013.
- Contemporary Women’s Writing and Literary Prize Culture, Leeds Metropolitan University, 24 June 2013. *Multimedia content*
- Feminism in Academia: An Age of Austerity? Current Issues and Future Challenges (a joint CWWA and FWSA event), University of Nottingham, 28 September, 2012
- Contemporary Women’s Writing: (Wo)man and the Body, National Chiao Tung University, Taiwan, 11-13 July, 2012. For details of the prize for best paper by a postgraduate student, click here. *Multimedia content*
- Contemporary Women’s Writing: New Texts, Approaches, and Technologies, 7-9 July 2010, San Diego State University, USA. View photos
- Unsettling Women: Contemporary Women’s Writing and Diaspora, 11-13 July, 2008, University of Leicester, UK.
- For Love or Money? Contemporary Women’s Fiction in the Marketplace, 21-23 April, 2006, University of Wales, Bangor, UK.